The LG Spectrum has spent a long while with me. In fact, LG’s asking for it back, saying that my review period has come to an end. I didn’t get around to the full review until now because (to be perfectly honest with you) I didn’t really want to sit down and talk about the LG Spectrum for X amount of hours.
True, there’s nothing necessarily “wrong” with the phone. It’s got solid specs, performs alright (I guess), and has a downright gorgeous display. But at the same time, there’s a long list of issues that I have with the phone, and most center around design.
- 4.5-inch 720×1280 True HD IPS display
- Verizon 4G LTE
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera (1080p video capture)
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- LG UI
- MSRP: $199.99 on-contract
- This is a stunning display, without a doubt
- Camera gets the…
View original post 1,750 more words