- Bloggo’s Tutorials- Learn HTML5 in 5 Minutes (bloggoschloggo.wordpress.com)
- What is HTML5? (infographic) & Ultimate HTML5 Cheatsheet (gabrielcatalano.com)
- The Next War: XHTML 2.0 vs HTML 5 (xemion.com)
- Bruce: Goodbye HTML5 , hello ! (brucelawson.co.uk)
- HTML5 and Jquery based Audio/Music Players (itzurkarthi.com)
Learn Java from the best available free online tutorial.
- Getting Started with Java (fortheloveofjava.wordpress.com)
- Core Java and Advance Java(what’s the difference?) (stackoverflow.com)
Normally in India majority of schools and colleges have Turbo C/C++ as the default IDE. Most students are younger than the Turbo C/C++ compiler they use at colleges. I checked our college’s Turbo C++ and it was made in 1993. Back then George Bush Sr. was the president of the USA and Windows 95 was still 2 yrs away. I posted solution how to run Turbo C in Vista before and now here is the tutorial to run Turbo C in Linux.
(1) Open terminal and type :
sudo aptitude install dosbox
APT will now download and install DOSBOX. You can also use Synaptic as usual. Download Turbo C/C++ here.
(2) Unpack the achieve.
(3) Keep the installation files inside a folder of your home directory named “setup”.
(4) Open up dosbox, its under Applications > GamesType in :
mount c ~ c: cd setup install.exe
This will start the setup of Turbo C.
(5) After setup is finished , do this:
c: cd TC\bin tc.exe
mount C ~ c: cd TC\bin tc.exe
To maximise full screen hit ‘Alt+Enter’ and to go back to medium size again hit ‘Alt+Enter’. DOSBOX has a habit of capturing the mouse pointer, once you click within DOSBOX you cannot move it away from the winow. To go back to Ubuntu hit ‘Alt+Enter’ twice. ‘Alt+X’ will close Turbo C. Hope I have helped 🙂